So we have been having a little play with this fairly new comer called Expert Option. Now it looks a little bit like IQ option to me there are some real differences.
- The maximum you can place on any option is $1000. You can keep clicking until you use all your money.
- They do have some of the best returns I have seen like LiteCoin 96% EUR/USD 90%. However, this could be because they are new and want the trade still good while it lasts.
- You get an inbuilt signals tool that lets you know how strong a call or put is. This has changed quite a bit so be careful,
- There is a experts bit where you can see other traders placing options and you can follow them should you want to,
- There is also a Autotrade that says coming soon. This could be interesting but I am not a fan of these types of bots,
- Minimum deposit of just $50 – not sure what you will do with that but it’s there,
- Has a mobile app but from what I can see it is only for IOS only. I don’t think there is an Android app yet.
You can see from the video what I mean when I say it is very IQ Option-ish but I have to say I tested the support and they were good, fast and helpful. They did what I asked so no complaints there.
It states on the site that is regulated by FMRRC, The FMRRC (Financial Market Regulations Center) is a non-commercial organization that was created in order to provide regulation to certain Russian derivative dealers and brokers. However the FMRRC is not a governmental regulatory body with financial regulation in Russia being carried out by the Federal Financial Markets Service. The FMRRC is no relation of the governmental regulatory body and is an independent organization that charges its members a fee to become accredited and regulated by their organization.
My thoughts on this!
It is early days for Expert Option but I do like the look and feel of it. I love the returns at 96% which is 24/7 as well but I have seen some flakiness where the connection said it had dropped. It didn’t drop my end as I had IQ option open and that was fine as it was only for a split second but it is still worth a mention I think.
I love the fact you can trade live markets and practice. You know I have said it many times before but practice practice practice! Platforms like this are a godsend and they don’t hassle you to go live either which is a massive advantage.
Please feel free to check it out for yourself. Just click the logo below and it will take you securely to the site. I would love to hear your thoughts on this as well.
Well this platform has come on leaps since I first reviewed it so much so I have been using for 7/10 and ATS and it has been performing good… Well done Expert Option.!